So here we go. A lot of info for a busy week ahead. Please read over carefully. I will be delayed on my blog write up as a result of planning this along with workouts for the men this week (and trick or treating with the niece! :) ).
We want to stress continued focus on sleep and good nutrition this week. 8 hours minimum and 9-9.5 preferred especially post-workout days. We want to perform well at state so we will continue to be process focused. Oh, and DRESS WARM THIS WEEK!!!! HATS GLOVES LONG SLEEVES.
I'd like all men at our Monday meeting, and feel free to stay and run we will be doing a broken tempo. Men who contribute positively are welcome to run with the guys this week. Our next team dates will be the team banquet on November 12th. I'll meet with the guys for 1x1's and a short team meeting for winter running and will communicate with them on that starting next week.
1. The men will race at 2:35 p.m. this Saturday in Wisconsin Rapids at the Ridges Golf Course. Please see the linked parking info, you must take a shuttle from the high school and it costs 8 dollars per person. These are efficient and run all day.
There's a lot of info in this link actually, probably more than you need.
2. We are staying at the Country Inn and Suites Hotel at Stevens Point. The phone number is 715-345-7000.
Please see the linked itinerary. We are taking 10 men up and all meals expenses paid for them. However, they should bring cash for miscellaneous expenses and maybe snacks etc. along the way.
3. Please pack normal breakfast/lunch for Saturday race. We will keep things normal as we race at 2:35 p.m. Eat smart. There's a breakfast at the hotel we can have but then a small sandwich or lunch would be smart, whatever you have usually. I will buy any guys specific items they need to keep it normal, I will ask them what they need and can help out with anything with team funds. This week, I will hand out a form to the guys to fill out on any needs to keep it normal.
4. STATE GEAR! I know parents and kids love this. The gear can be ordered ONLINE and easily picked up the day of the race. The hats are pretty sick. Here's the direct link so you don't have to type it in.
Click here for more information on picking up and costs of gear if you need the info.
5. No pets. Sorry Yeli :(
6. Fan Transportation to Rapids:
Below is a document if those driving up Saturday could share if they'd be willing to drive any men up to watch the team compete. This will give me an idea of who can help, and I'd reach out once I find out how many guys are interested if you'd be needed.
Team fan bus drivers:
Click Here if you can drive